Raleigh Electrical Safety Inspections
Conducting Home Inspections to Ensure Your Family's Safety
For home buyers or recent home renovations, you will likely undergo an electrical safety inspection. These inspections review your home's entire electrical system to make sure it is properly installed and operating to code. Keeping your family safe is the priority of these inspections. Our team at Tidal Electrical Services, Inc. conducts each inspection with meticulous attention to detail.
Schedule your inspection with a Raleigh electrician by contacting our team today.
Certified Triad-Area Electricians Performing all Inspections to Code
The electricity in your home is governed by a strict set of county regulations. We have an in-depth knowledge of these codes, as we have served the area for more than 30 years. If your home does not meet certain requirements, we give expert advice and guidance for righting the problem to give you a better chance of passing the final safety inspection.
During a safety inspection, the following items can be reviewed:
- Wattage of your light bulbs in all lighting and appliances.
- Waterproofing and safety for outdoor electrical systems.
- Installation of surge protectors for necessary outlets, especially those in use by computers or other valuable electronic equipment.
- Verification that all outlets are appropriately grounded.
- Condition of your wiring system, making sure it is up-to-date and secure.
- Age of the fuse box and condition of its parts.
- Checking all sockets and fittings for lighting and appliances.
- For swimming pools, review of control box and heating connections.
- Planning for more outlets if necessary, per the demands of your home.
- Smoke detector updates, making sure batteries are to date and the units are working.
Regular Inspections Prevent Costly & Dangerous Problems in the Future
If your electricity bill has been unusually high lately, having an inspection can help identify the drain on your energy and save you money in the end. Not all home electricity inspections are linked to new homes or renovations. Sometimes, we recommend regular inspections for families who see regular fluxes on their electrical bills, or whose electricity needs can vary from year to year. Give us a call to learn more about how you can benefit from our expert electrical services.
We offer free quotes for our electrical safety inspections and look forward to meeting with you in your home. Call our Raleigh electricians at (855) 910-6750 today. We also serve customers in the Greensboro area!