Raleigh Ceiling Fan Repair & Installation
Expert Electrical Service in Raleigh
Save on heating and cooling costs through each season with ceiling fans. Fans can be installed indoors or outdoors for maximum climate control. Our Greensboro electrician makes the installation of your ceiling fan stress-free. We can remove old ceiling fans if you are upgrading, or rewire a room for the installation of a new fan.
Get a quote for your ceiling fan installation by contacting Tidal Electrical Services, Inc. today. Our Raleigh electricians serving the Triad and Triangle areas can help you!
Why Hire an Electrician?
Ceiling fans are incredibly cumbersome and awkward to install. They require specific knowledge of electrical wiring to cater to their different settings and to ensure they are correctly hooked up to the wall controls. Furthermore, our electricians are pleasant to work with and devoted to the needs and safety of your family.
When you partner with our licensed electrician, you can expect:
- Thorough attention to detail, with an in-depth knowledge that comes from more than 30 years of experience.
- On-time arrival and timely completion of all projects.
- Professional conduct and appearance, with uniformed team members and easily identifiable company vehicles.
- Low price guarantee for all our work, including an up-front pricing guarantee for every project.
- Calls to our office reach humans, not electronic answering machines.
- Personalized service catering to the specific requirements of your home.
- Thoughtful advice for electrical design and accessibility of appliances.
- Thorough home inspections, prioritizing your family's safety.
We've Earned a Reputation for Reliable & High-Quality Service
Duke Energy trusts our entire licensed and insured team to perform home safety electrical inspections and installations. Whether your ceiling fan needs repairs, or if you are just beginning the search for new circulation in one of the rooms of your home, ask a Raleigh electrical technician at Tidal Electrical Services, Inc. for honest advice.
Ask for a free quote from our electrical repair team in Greensboro, Raleigh, and more at (855) 910-6750.